We've updated our Apple SDK with a host of improvements including a smaller build size and improvements to ML data collect and debugging.
The full list of improvements include:
- Simplified method and parameter names, see https://docs.namiml.com/reference.
- Added support for disabling auto-raise limits for triggered paywalls.
- Stability fixes for more reliable presentation of paywalls for auto-raise cases.
- Improved frequency limiting of paywalls by hour.
- Improved debugging output for understanding paywall auto-raise choices.
- Improved environment detection so server reporting of transactions can be given testing transactions.
- Added canRaisePaywall method to determine if the SDK has enough data to raise a paywall.
- Improvements to tracking of paywall impressions and transactions.
- Stability fixes around calls for Nami session.
- Improved support for React Native Bridge
- Added fetchCustomPaywallMetaForDeveloperID() call to get paywall definitions for alternate paywalls.
- Made presentNamiPaywall() public so that developers could make use of the internal Nami paywall through a custom paywall meta definition.
- Xcode 11 now used for primary framework builds, Xcode 10.3 frameworks in Xcode10-3 folder.
- Added environment to cart signals sent to Nami, so testing purchases can be checked with Nami.
- Fixed issue found with ML data collection.
- Fix consumable product consumption in SDK, so that purchases are not remembered.
- Compiled framework to optimize for smaller build size.
You can head on over to our Apple SDK repository on GitHub to grab the latest bits: https://github.com/namiml/nami-apple
As always, we welcome your questions, comments, or requests via email.
Thanks for using Nami!